• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wild Card Wednesday

Johnny Rockets

This would be the reason why I laugh at people that use the "just one game" excuse when, for example, a closer blows a game, the manager makes a dumbass call and gets burned, etc.

We see it pretty frequently, even when the talking heads at the eastern seaboard programming network start calling races in August.

They all count, and matter, even in a long season.

I'm pulling for the Sox and Braves to get in, mostly because my stupid ass predicted them to meet in the WS.

doh

Don't know why Yankees fans WANT the Red Sox to lose. They'd be infinitely easier than the Rays because of their shitty pitching.

Anyways, rooting for the Rays and Cardinals. The Braves are fuging useless, only had to take 2 of 3 from the ICE cold Phillies, and instead they woke them up and now I can't really see any team in the entire MLB that can compete with the Phillies. :(

The first night this year that I will watch the MLB. I love baseball, grew up playing it through highschool and I love LSU baseball...but I have a sour taste in my mouth over the MLB and thier financial structure...

that being said..tonight I am watching and pulling for my childhood team I guess..the braves.

Archived