• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even in a loss...

SuperMan

The inexperience kid is carrying the darn team...Maybe the rest of the team needs to play catch up.

I didn't say he wasn't he has been amazing but he is only scratching the surface our defense is hurt, but think about this next season we get Beason,Fields, possibly Davis back from injury add in Hardy with more experience draft a CB get anther Dt, and we will be looking good.

Well we will get a big DT who got injured back next year, but I'm tired of saying NEXT year.

At least with a QB we will have a chance.

Do you really think we can win a SB this season? Well if not we are there with 31 other teams saying next year. but we are young and have a qb with an enormous ceiling, no one could have know he would be this good this fast.

You guys really love these feel good losses.

1-3 doesn't feel good to me especially losing cause of the same poo. Its nothing worse see us move the ball but dont score points

Nothing is definitely worse than seeing a penalty constantly take away a TD. Possible TD's is one thing... but actually clear TD's? SMH

I beginning to rap my head around this whole concept for this season. This team is gonna continue to fight every game and get better while the refs continue to screw us out of wins which in the end is gonna make Cam grow up fast and become elite. I mean go over to the Bears board, they dont even feel comfortable about that win. LOOOLL.... aint that funny?! Come draft time we are gonna be in position to draft one of the best players to come out in a while to add too our already talented team and were gonna fug the league for the next couple of years. The NFL doesn't realize they are creating a monster in Carolina and when they do......it will be to much to handle.

Archived