• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

chknwing

We should of made the push for Anquan Boldin when he wasnt resigned. Im still upset about that, Smith and Boldin would have been dirty.

I say we fight for V jax after this season, hes physical, tall and proven threat

have, dude. not of.

should have

would have

sorry... i haven't seen a grammar post ITT yet

Way i see it Naane showed enough in SD to be given the opportunity here. Chud looked past his DUI indiscretion and gave him his shot. Cam has also looked his way several times in clutch plays. Fact is he has dropped the ball literally and figuratively. We need to give Lafell a shot and also see what we got in AE, Pilares and Tutu. But still i am aboard the draft WR train even though it is not even at the station yet. Smitty looks amazing but we still need to find Cam his eventual new numero uno WR.

Naanee has the body coordination of a 300 lb lady, average speed and route running ability. Mediocre blocker at best. No after the catch ability, assuming of course, he actually catches the ball (tall order) He must light it up in practice, because I honestly don't know what the coaches see in this guy. If he starts next week, I'm going to vomit uncontrollably.... EVERYWHERE.

I'm not the type literally hate a player and I would generally respond negatively to somebody saying something like this but bad things just happen when he is targeted. It's like he is cursed or just has some negative cosmic thing going on. Just leave him on the sidelines or in street clothes please.

Archived