• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys...

#1 Panthers Fan

But we have to win now Now NOW!!! In this instant oatmeal, quick fix society I demand to win from day one or it is a complete and total failure by team to satisity me.

Just thought I would sum up the responses of a portion of our fanbase

After 2-14 and what looks like it will be 5 of 6 losing seasons...yeah i'd like to start winning.

I can't wait for other fans to start expecting wins like they should.

Our future is bright as long as we lose out? What is with all these fans contempt on a rebuilding year. Seems like every year there is some sort of excuse of rebuilding the team in some aspect and I am tired of it.

We have leaders, we have vets and there aren't a lot of pieces to fill. What do you tell your players before you play a game, don't worry we're rebuilding? Or when they lost don't worry we don't expect to win? Enough with that poo already.

Refreshing that someone gets it.

sorry...this would be an absolutely horrible thing for the team's psyche.

losing is never a wining option. losing is for losers. we'll find some other way to get more talent in here.

Just proving further that this team has the most complacent fan base in the league.
because he speaks for all of us.

ugh. fans that bet against their team shouldn't be criticizing what any other fan does.

I hear all the frustration, nobody here wants to lose but come on man... We're putting things together. I mean seriously, did you think an entire new coaching staff with a shortened offseason was going to run the table? That is essentially what some folks expectactions sound like.

Also to point out, around draft time when what, half the board didn't want Cam and predicted he would be a bust. Alot of people talked about how we'd be set back for years. Now suddenly Cam looks to be our franchise qb and you guys want playoffs now..

We ARE being competive, I believe Rivera will right the little mistakes.

Archived