• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeBron James: WR for the Panthers?

Jangler

Of course you don't see him in the NFL because he'll never go to the NFL. He makes more money in the NBA than anyone besides Peyton Manning makes in the NFL, and he's more marketable and less likely to get injured.

Lebron would be an amazing tight end though.

he might be an amazing tight end, but the thread is called LeBron James: WR for the Panthers? so that's why i said what i said, but like you wrote, he makes more money in the nba than most in the NFL. he's the 2nd guy in Miami yet is also more marketable than Wade.

no need. calvin is coming here in a few years. hes gettin a sore back from carryin them lions.

i see us getting a WR next year, either a free agent or drafting one.

he might be an amazing tight end, but the thread is called LeBron James: WR for the Panthers? so that's why i said what i said, but like you wrote, he makes more money in the nba than most in the NFL. he's the 2nd guy in Miami yet is also more marketable than Wade.

i see us getting a WR next year, either a free agent or drafting one.

dunno. i can really see gettis as a long term option. itd prolly be a better move to get a monster dt.

Archived