• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

.. this is our team's new attitude

xtheronx

Sometimes you can search, but because of a cute title you can't find it. plus...is search working?

there's more to searching then just trying to clink the search link. Sometimes before I start a thread, i look in the forum to see if anybody has already posted it. It works like 98% of the time for me. But no, the search link hasn't worked for me for bout 2 weeks.

Seriously, I've never understood the hostility toward fellow fans on this forum. You knew this was a repeat thread when you came here, why waste your time bitching about it much less reading it, wasting even more of your precious time.

Seriously, I've never understood the hostility toward fellow fans on this forum. You knew this was a repeat thread when you came here, why waste your time bitching about it much less reading it, wasting even more of your precious time.

How exactly did we know it was a repeat thread when we came here? Can't tell by the title. You would have to read the thread to know it was a repeat. And why are you bitching about people bitching? Seems counterproductive to me.

Archived