• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING NEWS: Richardson on UNOS list awaiting heart transplant

NCMTNCAT

Sucks and to think we are the Cardiac Cats. Somehow I'd imagine that he gets bumped up the list. I guess the Panthers have some more motivation to play hard now. Richardson is known to be a very classy guy so I wish him luck.

Knowing Richardson, I'd say that's the last thing he'd want.

My deepest thoughts and prayers to the Richardsons. One of the classiest, gracious, caring owners in the league.

We cannot, we should not, we will not let him down!!! Let's make this season count for something because we don't know if we'll ever get another chance like this again!!!

THIS ONE'S FOR JERRY!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Richardson and his family.... Aside from being an incredible owner and bringing us the beloved Panthers, he is first and foremost an incredible human being who has had the admiration of his players and staff.... He is know around the league circles as one of the top tier owners in the league.... Even as a "small market" team, Mr. Richardson has never shown any signs of being "cheap" and opened up his checkbook to bring the talent here to Charlotte.

302243783_033af0999b.jpg

Archived