• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

iphone with no service vs ipod touch

Steve Smith

I have enough money to get an Iphone, I already have an Ipod Touch. Im weighing my options whether I should just keep my money or get an Iphone and sell my Ipod touch. I wouldnt be able to get service on it for another 3-4 months, but as long as I have the option to get it, it would be nice, but I'm wondering, what are some positives on getting an Iphone with no service? I'd get speakers, camera, and mic capabilities but what else?

The longer you wait the lower the price and the better the features for the iPhone. My contract with Verizon is up in October and I am considering getting an iPhone even though it means AT&T. I got my daughter her new phone last week and the Verizon guy wanted to sell us blackberrys - I told him what I was thinking and he went into this sad little spiel about how I really want the Blackberry. I laughed. My iPod Touch is an absolutely great piece of gear and to have all of that and a phone as well sounds great...

Archived