• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Describe Your Worst Car Accident/Dumbest Thing Done While Driving

PantherBoy95

I have never had an accident or a ticket.

However, in high school we made the poor decision to head downtown Chicago at night in January.

Rain then sleet then ice. Decided to push on anyway.

Got up to 55 on the highway and noticed I had no control of the car.

Started slipping, completed a 360 degree spin while staying in the lane, regained control as the car righted itself, and still kept going downtown.

The folly of youth. Just shrugged it off.

The looks on the faces of the cars around us were priceless.

Giant OMGs.

Worst accident - i flipped my Mustang end over end with a buddy of mine. No seatbelts, we walked away with a few bruses thats all.

Dumbest thing - Me and said friend us to take turns riding on the hood of our cars at high speeds..... Holding on to nothing but the windshield wipers.

If I may ask what happened as far as insurance, and did you get the car fixed or was it totaled.

Yea dude idc. its actually a fuged up story.

So a tow driver i know picks up my car and takes it to an allstate approved shop. Assessed at 10gs worth of damage(how it wasnt totaled is beyond me, i paid 19 for it two years ago) shop tells me it will be a month or more till i get my car back. Ok cool, so 2 weeks later they call and say its ready. Being sketched out as i usually am, i go check out my car. WTF it looks like an aborted baby after the 2nd trimester. Front is on a slant, all aftermarket parts (grill,bumper,headlights) so there was noticable gaps in the body pieces and the paint looked worse than an orange peel. Infuriated I go inside and flip a poo. The asshole owner then tells me and my mom that it looks better than new and I should stop smoking crack out of the bong he fouund in a taped up box in my trunk(wtf right?) My mom flips out brings me to police station with thebong and tells them its a crackpipe. After I straightened that mess out I finally got my car back and brought it to another bodyshop and finally after 2 repairs and 4 months it got squared away.

What a poo show

Mine is easy

I was doing the drive along for drivers ed and on this day I had to drive at fuggin 530am and this of course is a night after i had a long project to do. I fell asleep at the wheel and hit a mail box right near South Meck. Yeah I felt dumb but always wondered why my instructor didn't warn me.

I once had a wreck in a graveyard when I was 19.

Had a girl with me, and I was paying more attention to her rack than to the road. Hit a wet patch of leaves on the road, slid thru a shallow ditch into the graveyard, but fortunately I hit a concrete pipe before I hit any tombstones. No one was hurt, but I ruined any chance of hooking up with her.

Archived