• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My project this past week

Ricky Spanish

I recently just built a wolfpack set...it was a nice little fun project. Did you use decals at all or it all hand-painted?

all hand painted, but I used a stencil that my old roommate made me for the panther in the center. He's good with the art stuffs.

and it took me about 5 days total to finish it. the boxes themselves were put together in a day, then I had to transport them back to greenville with me on monday, apply the first coat of blue paint, wait for it to dry, then it rained and I had to wait for it to stop, then yesterday I painted the black on, and today I finished it with the stencil. I would say it was about 6-7 hours of actual work and 3-4 days of going to class and waiting for the rain to stop.

all hand painted, but I used a stencil that my old roommate made me for the panther in the center. He's good with the art stuffs.

and it took me about 5 days total to finish it. the boxes themselves were put together in a day, then I had to transport them back to greenville with me on monday, apply the first coat of blue paint, wait for it to dry, then it rained and I had to wait for it to stop, then yesterday I painted the black on, and today I finished it with the stencil. I would say it was about 6-7 hours of actual work and 3-4 days of going to class and waiting for the rain to stop.

Sweet. It took me about a day to put it together also and then a friend helped me paint it. Where did you buy feed grade dried corn? I couldn't find a location here in Raleigh that sold it in a small quantity...

Archived