• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The average age of our...

SnowPanther

Just wait until we add Vontaze Burfict to our defense next year. OMG is all I can say. He will be the Cam Newton of the defense. Just check out the first hit. He is just an intimidating monster and will kill guys in the NFL for many years.

Vontaze is a ILB, we need a OLB.

Vontaze is a ILB, we need a OLB.

The guy can easily play OLB dude. He is great at rushing the passer from the edge and great in coverage. He would have no problem with that. There is nobody better for us to take. It is pretty obvious to me. We need that meaness and attitude on our defense. I garauntee you Ron Rivera would love the guy. Because he is a great linebacker and because of how hard he plays and his attitude. Right up RR's alley.

I don't know why people need to always comment on Fua and note he sucks. Anyone who thought he would come in right away and play well don't know football. All rookie nose tackles not named SUH usually struggle for at least the first half of the first season if not for longer.

Any that has nothing to do with how he will turn out in a year or two. Anyone who says he sucks with the idea that he can't get better or that this is as good as it will get, doesn't have a clue. Give him two years and if he still sucks, then you might have something. Otherwise criticizing him says more about you than it does him.

Yes lets continue to ignore what has been the teams biggest glaring weakness since Jenkins got himself traded out of town.

we need a run stuffer to compliment McClain. The jury is still out on Fua, but I haven't been impressed thus far

I'm not going to judge mcclain or fua until the season's over.. they might be pretty decent near the end, who knows. If they both end up sucking ass for the rest of the season and we average giving up 100+ rushing yards up the gut every game, then we probably will need to address the situation through draft and/or free agency (if staff doesn't think that fua and mcclain will be better the following year).

I dont understand why everyone is so high on McClain. He really hasnt impressed me at all. 5 tackles in 5 games and some people are calling him a playmaker????? He makes one tackle behind the line against the saints on a blown protection and he is a future stud??? Look, I hate to burst your bubble, but he is not that good. Not yet anyway....

I dont understand why everyone is so high on McClain. He really hasnt impressed me at all. 5 tackles in 5 games and some people are calling him a playmaker????? He makes one tackle behind the line against the saints on a blown protection and he is a future stud??? Look, I hate to burst your bubble, but he is not that good. Not yet anyway....

+1

people see what they want to see

Yes lets continue to ignore what has been the teams biggest glaring weakness since Jenkins got himself traded out of town.

If you have a chance to draft someone that can be one of the nest players in NFL for a decade or so, you take him. I mean LB is a pretty big need as well. There is NOBODY, I mean NOBODY that plays DT that is worthy of a first round pick. Let alone a top 5-10 pick. Why Take a DT that early that MAY be just barely better than the 2 we drafted in the previous season. Makes absolutely no sense.

Archived