• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

So far, two good episodes.

Warning, for people wanting masses of zombies and awesome death's, expect them but they will be spread out and way too sporadic for action fans. The comic and TV series are about Human drama and how the characters deal with what's happening around them.

They should have took the blond chick with them, and shot her in the head and used her as the bait.

She wants to die anyways.

I hate her in the tv show. In the comics she's much better and more bad ass.

Sidenote Spoiler: Shane could have atleast shot Otis in the head so he wouldn't have felt the Zombies rip him apart. Thats what makes me think he is just a crazy fugger

They should have took the blond chick with them, and shot her in the head and used her as the bait.

She wants to die anyways.

i can't wait till that debbie downer blondie bitch dies her character has been a straight up annoyance since the cdc building.

I hate her in the tv show. In the comics she's much better and more bad ass.

Sidenote Spoiler: Shane could have atleast shot Otis in the head so he wouldn't have felt the Zombies rip him apart. Thats what makes me think he is just a crazy fugger

but if he's screaming he'll attract more zombies. strategy man strategy

Archived