• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Just got in from being out all day and dying to comment on last night's episode...

Excellent, best of the season. Michonne is going to be so badass... she was on the screen for what, 4 seconds... and it was the baddest thing on the show so far. Rick has gone off the deep end a bit, and it's about time... and it's all that dumbass bitch Lori's fault, god she is so stupid. Please, let a zombie eat her next.

Next season has a ton of potential... I hope they do it right.

Dpanther made a great comment on twitter last night... I was not a twitter fan, but man, for stuff like TV shows... it is the bomb to be able to talk about episodes and hear other people's opinions while the show is on. It's like watching my favorite show with all my cool friends. :D

I should have done a paper on this. It really has man. Sounds really stupid, but its just like coming on here and talking about the show while watching, obviously on a wide scope though.

I viewed Rick killing Shane as self defense. I don't see how people can view it any other way. Rick will definitely be going off the deep end in this season and ends up being a lot like Shane, but with just a little more humanity. He isn't the murderer I was talking about though. After they get into the prison there is someone killing off the survivors and it's a pretty good little arc.

Totally disagree. Rick murdered Shane. When you talk a guy down with reason and make him lower his weapon and then stab him in the gut, that is murder, not self defense. What will be interesting to me will be seeing everybody here that defends Rick and hates Shane defend Rick in season 3 when he does all the same things Shane did. For some reason Rick gets a pass from everyone, when he's been directly or indirectly responsible for most deaths on this show. I love that the show is written so well that I actually hate Rick, and want to punch the actor that portrays him as if he was Rick himself. That's when you know you are hooked.

Rick just went from a flat character. To an intricate struggle between the old life and the new life.

Rick's development is a microcosm of the world around him.

He went from normal, reasonable, uber-moral, and positive. Then the world goes to poo, as well as, his personal life. Now, he shifts to pragmatic, stern, rational, and tough.

Lori, may seem like a retarded bitch, but I would argue a necessary retarded bitch. If she doesn't do the poo she does, then Shane doesn't go off the deep end, and Rick never reaches his post zombie apocalypse potential.

She actually accidentally did the entire group a huge favor. I liked Shane's toughness and practicality, but he had no focus and patience. Now, She pretty much forced Rick to take on the qualities that would help lead a group in this new world, but now the group doesn't have to deal with the conflict.

How the fug has T-dogg lasted this long.

Also, I am really happy they didn't kill off Hershel. I know that was the original plan and I saw it coming, but I am glad they didnt. He has some really interesting possibilities. He represents how religion and faith, at its highest levels, would be tested.

2nd grade was awesome. Got my first and only pair of Jordans, and my teacher was HOT ...she had a crush on me. (new thread, different day)

I don't remember too much about 2nd grade... 1980 was a long time ago...

I actually recorded 'Talking Dead' and just watched it... hate that I've been missing that. I'll have to watch that next season...

Totally disagree. Rick murdered Shane. When you talk a guy down with reason and make him lower his weapon and then stab him in the gut, that is murder, not self defense. What will be interesting to me will be seeing everybody here that defends Rick and hates Shane defend Rick in season 3 when he does all the same things Shane did. For some reason Rick gets a pass from everyone, when he's been directly or indirectly responsible for most deaths on this show. I love that the show is written so well that I actually hate Rick, and want to punch the actor that portrays him as if he was Rick himself. That's when you know you are hooked.

We are on the same page about Shane. I also would go for a Samurai sword in a zombie world...so long as its sharp.

Archived