• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pretend there is a 12 pack of beer in your fridge

Brokenbad

depends on the day of the week really... Most days its 3-4 if theyre there, Sundays have gone from 8 to 10 now to 12... I switch it up with some whiskey from time to time, that ususally last a bit longer. Usually... I usually have teh weeds too, so that does not affect how many beers I consume...

I have 1-3 every day and around 6 on Sunday since all I do is watch football.

I'm not pretending either. I've got almost a case of yuengling light right now for when I want a beer but don't have much time to enjoy it, a few stragglers from 6 packs for the wife, a 6 pack of my home brewed Monkey Dunk and almost two cases of my home brewed stout carbonating. Gonna crack one of those open this sunday to see if its ready. It will definitely be ready for the Vikings game if its not good by this weeks game. I also have a couple Bell's Brown Ale.

I have a garage fridge by the way that is just for beer.

Way too much time and effort goes into what I make for me to sell it. I'd be more than willing to share it when hanging out(you know personally), but otherwise I guess I'm stingy.

Gotta figure though for the two cases I have $50 in ingredients and about 6 hours time. Its hard to part with.

Archived