• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens V Jags

Jangler

I meant Christian...typing and watching at the same time.

While I think Ponder looked great in his one game all things considered, before I put him in the same league as Dalton and Cam (and Cam is obviously playing better than Dalton too) I'd like to see another game or two out of him. I can see why you could argue Ponder looked better than Gabbert I would just like to see more out of him before I put him outside of "how a rookie normally plays" :)

While I think Ponder looked great in his one game all things considered, before I put him in the same league as Dalton and Cam (and Cam is obviously playing better than Dalton too) I'd like to see another game or two out of him. I can see why you could argue Ponder looked better than Gabbert I would just like to see more out of him before I put him outside of "how a rookie normally plays" :)

Did u see the game last night? Christian reminded me of Cam with some of those throws. The kid played like he had been doing it for 7 weeks. Mistakes were at a minimum and he played his first game against the top leading team and lost to them by only five, two less than the Panthers.

Archived