• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Define a "true" Panthers fan...

Jbro

the asshole who sat in my section and criticized cam after every completion isn't much of a fan

"YOU SEE? THAT'S A BAD THROW BUT A GREAT CATCH!"

Was the guy long winded, spouting off a bunch of situational stats and saying "YOU HAVE TO SCORE POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER" on repeat? Oh, and saying that only white quarterbacks can be considered elite? If so, I think I know who it was.

Mr.Scot said it best, not a whole lot more that can be said...

I disagree... Started liking a team when I was 7, Panthers didnt play their 1st game until I was 21. I tried but I cant let go of the team Ive liked since I was a kid, even if Im more of a Panther fan than I ever was of the Raiders. Call me a traitor, or treasonator or not a true fan, I like who I like, cant help it...

Traitor

A fan cheers for their team when they win.

A true fan stands and cheers for their team when they loose.

A true fan knows how to spell lose.

"I don't care how many games we loose in a row guys, as long as they have Charlotte in their name, I'm going to be a diehard fan, win or loose. If you don't blindly spend all of your disposable income on Panther gear and beer and snacks at The Vault, you aren't a real fan. If you don't congratulate the players after each lo0se for their effort, you aren't a real fan."

True fans of the Panthers hate the saints, falcons and buccs with the same amount of passion that they love the panthers with.

They love the Panthers through thick and thin. They never miss a game, no matter how brutal 2001 or 2010 was. They watch EVERY last play, even if that play happens to be Christian Ponder kneeling the ball in the victory formation, because he could have fumbled the snap and we could have returned it for a TD.

True fans want the players and team to do well and get better.

In short, true fans should all be like TRD.

I don't get the whole "hate" other teams except for the Eagles and that is only because their QB is a horrible, horrible excuse for a human being.

A big part of me just despises every single player, fan and even the cities that are associated with our division rivals. Emphasis on rivals.

Archived