• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam nominated for RoW again, go vote! (Week 8)

dbeat

ok so it must be a sack from Jared Allen now. lets move the goal post.

I see you've had trolling 101 with Professor TuRD

Come on Grits, you know both those fumbles weren't Cams fault.

I have thought Ponder would be a good pro for a couple years now and he had a good game sunday. No INT's and played like he belonged in the NFL.

Are you an idiot? The guy wasn't even in the throwing motion. Anyways didn't we have this discussion before about trolling and how you indefinitely qualify. Go back to your redskins forum...oh wait.

And he didn't fumble

That's because Ponder was playing against the Panthers defense. The Golden Calf of Bristol can have a great day playing against that defense even with his throwing issues.

Rest to sure there won't be much pressure put on Tim. So he won't have to worry about having balls knocked out of his hands like Cam.

I see what you are doing here... but in order to bring the crux of the matter to the forefront... would you rather have Dalton in our huddle or Cam?

Moreover, what QB would you rather have in all of the NFL in place of Cam?

I was NOT a Cam advocate during the draft process, but he is playing like that once in a generation pick that is going to put this franchise in the winning spotlight for the coming decade.

I see what you are doing here... but in order to bring the crux of the matter to the forefront... would you rather have Dalton in our huddle or Cam?

Moreover, what QB would you rather have in all of the NFL in place of Cam?

I was NOT a Cam advocate during the draft process, but he is playing like that once in a generation pick that is going to put this franchise in the winning spotlight for the coming decade.

I've answered that question a number of times and i've been pretty consistent with.

Jesus Christ... ROTW is a individual award so stop this crap about Ponder won. Cam had as close to a perfect game for a rookie QB as you can. Ponder did not.

But Darius also had a perfect game for a rookie DT so I voted for him this week.

Archived