• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton has more rushing yards than Chris Johnson

Ricky Spanish

Vick gets your hate because he's a celebrated black NFL QB. Your act is tired. Rivers isnt dominant this year, quite frankly he's playing poorly, so thanks for proving my point. If he was black you would acknowledge that. You see Rivers race and refuse to hold him to the standard you hellbent on holding Cam and Vick. If you did, I could respect the hypercriticism you throw at those guys, but you dont, and you cant. White privilege is grand.

Jimmy Clausen took criticism because he sucks. Trust if he put up the numbers Vick is putting up this year, he'd still be our QB. And even so, Ive seen you bash Cam and Vick on this board far far far far more than Clausen or your boyfriend Matt. If the blacks wish to claim him as one of their own, it would be a huge favor to everyone else.

Why wont you create an alt named Tebowmania or Flacco sucks? Because you dont have the heart to. The safe thing for you to do is trash the hyped up black QBs on a majority white board. Ive never seen you troll Ryan or Flacco the way you do the black QBs. Its instinctive my dude. Now go in another thread and tell us how Cam isnt proven or how Vick is a terrible human being while you eat a McDonalds hamburger.

:lol:

I want to live in your world, it's legit.

The "safe" thing for me to do is bash Cam, ON THIS BOARD? Boy, you've lost your mind. I spent more than a year talking about how terrible Jimmy Clausen was before he played a down, how I hated everything about him from the way he was brought up to the way that his face looks, that glorious white face of his.

Vick is a piece of poo human being that deserves to die. He shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us good citizens.

I'll say it again since your tiny brain can't comprehend, Cam is exceeding expectations. Cam. Is. Exceeding. Expectations. Cam is exceeding expectations.

What is the point of me talking about Moore or Clausen anymore? They aren't our QBs? I don't give praise to Brady very often, guess why?

Vick has more turnovers than TDs yet you let it slide because he's black and that's all you have to cling to.

Theres nothing more blatant than a white guy saying a black NFL qb needs to die. TRD is like a nazi skinhead that loves rap music so hes convinced himself he aint prejudice. Now go on trd troll the black qb, dedicate your entire existence on this board to him. Rivers, Jimmy, Brady they could never bring this out of you, this constant obsession and need to feel above them. Your parents have raised you well.

Theres nothing more blatant than a white guy saying a black NFL qb needs to die. TRD is like a nazi skinhead that loves rap music so hes convinced himself he aint prejudice. Now go on trd troll the black qb, dedicate your entire existence on this board to him. Rivers, Jimmy, Brady they could never bring this out of you, this constant obsession and need to feel above them. Your parents have raised you well.

I mean when I found out that vick killed puppies I wanted him to die. I just love puppies a lot though. Anyone who kills puppies is a piece of poo in my book.

Big Ben banged some drunk college sluts looking for money.

I don't respect Big Ben but in this beautiful America he is innocent until proven guilty. Vick did not pay his time for killing dogs, he paid his time for violating interstate commerce laws. He was so remorseful he immediately violated his bail by getting high.

He might have paid his debt to the state, but not society. The brutality and carelessness with which he acted speaks volumes about his character and the person he is, as well as how much he values lives other than his own. Torturing, drowning, beating, slamming on concrete, electrocuting beings that cannot defend themselves shows serious character flaws on his behalf that cannot be changed.

BTW, if you want to view Ben as a villain based on what you perceive he did, you must also hold Mike Vick accountable for the man that was shot at his birthday party after Mike got into an argument with him, unless of course, you have a double standard.

Hating terrible people does not make you a racist, it makes you human.

Cam Newton labeled 'the next Jamarcus Russell' being called a thug, lazy, retarded even though his last two years in JR College and College showed nothing of that. In fact it showed a guy who made misfortunes and learned from them, and worked his ass off an lead his teams to two championships. Seems like the perfect American story huh? Nope that isn't how the media reported it.

Double standard, Big Ben can rape all the women he wants and the media forgets about it, Vick kills dogs, paid his time, even speaks for dog abuse and still gets trashed. Beautiful America.

Ben is a piece of poo too, and i want him to burn in hell as well.

but this thread isn't about them, it's about how our QB has more rushing yards than one of the highest paid running backs in the nfl.

Archived