• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lovely Ladies and the Lounge

Hawk

folks...should biscuit and friends stick to posting their pictures of women in skimpy outfits in the lovely lady section or should they continue to fill each and every post here in the lounge with them?

and no salty, I don't mean the sheep pics, you'll still get those everywhere!

Im am not going to be one to say stop postin teh bewbs.. Only because I havent had somebody walk up on me while said bewbies are on screen. I rarely go into LL anymore just cause I dont want someone walkin up to my desk when Im roughin the suspect.. um, I mean lookin at bewbs... Funny too, cause I did lots of threads in the early days of LL.... So the occasional if it fits in the thread, no worries. I just hope it doesnt start a trend to bewbiebomb threads ala gifbombing them in the Panthers section...

I have never really taken notice on how many threads get loaded with pics. Is it really that many? I dont go into every thread, and havent been in the Lounge as much as I used to...

In all srsness... if I post something even remotely close to nsfw in the lounge I mark it as such and I will also say that if you're at work where other people can see ur screen and you don't have avatars and images off, well then that's on you. :D

I don't have anyone here at my work that gives a poo... if I surf at home, I turn everything off.

Archived