• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Huddle History....

Zod

I always wondered if the name change from Panthershuddle was forced by the Panthers organization?

Yes, Zod got a Cease and Desist order from the panthers which is why the name change occurred. I remember reading at some point he had seen the writting on the wall and had already registered carolinahuddle.com

2006, some chick got really hammered at the ATL tailgate and proceeded to yell at the opposing fans walking back from the stadium..at the same time, her shirt flew up and her boobies might have been seen by a few people

My second favorite part of that was how you yelled at that woman in her car after she told you off for flashing her family.

That was a man? I thought she was pretty.

<< My first tailgate.

D*mn right he was! Still not sure why I had to do that. Lost a bet I think or maybe I just feel comfortable in women's clothing. That was the first time I stripped down in the middle of a tailgate but certainly won't be the last. Let that be a warning to you all.

A man in a skirt.

Meltdown of a member because of a misunderstanding during survivor part 2.

Fortunately, this was just before I made my first tailgate...

2006, some chick got really hammered at the ATL tailgate and proceeded to yell at the opposing fans walking back from the stadium..at the same time, her shirt flew up and her boobies might have been seen by a few people

Unfortunately, this was just before I made my first tailgate...

Archived