• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera will be....

L-TownCat

The best coach the Panthers have ever had. I just finished watching a couple videos of Coach with the team and all i can say is WOW! Its so cool for me as a fan to actually see the coach really communicating with our players on a personal level. I belive that RR is just starting to settle in with his surroundings and the players are coming around to it as well. just thought i would share this revelation with you guys and get your responses on how you think coach is doing.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Huddle/e1fd0663-4410-48a7-ac6c-85beba02f820

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Ron-Rivera-Wired/59cab836-2323-449c-a1ae-fe20b3f21e4e

see its kinda neat that i said will be not is. just thought i would point that out.

uhm okay...? and I said I'd like to see some results on the field before I made that decision. You can predict all you want from his video interviews, but I prefer to go off what I see on the field, which has been far from 'will be best coach we've ever had' material... but there are understandable reasons for that, which is why I'm not freaking out about how the team is doing.

you're welcome to predict his future but I think we don't have sufficient evidence yet to conclude he's going to be our greatest coach ever. That's my opinion, disagree if you want.

Jimmie Johnson doesn't apply, they stripped the team of vets the year before Rivera got here and Fox got that raw deal. Rivera's excuse would have to be the lack of training camp.

Oh, you're correct, but I was referring more to the other guy's comment about Rivera being the worst first year coach in Panther's history which, even if it comes to pass, means little, a la Jimmie Johnson

he's pretty close to being the worst first year coach in Panthers history.

yeah, I know it doesn't mean anything... just trivia if you're interested

Capers 7-9

Siefert 8-8

Fox 7-9

Rivera ???

didn't fox start out 3-8 though? 4 wins out of the last 5 or something. never know how we could finish. seems unlikely we'll hit 7 wins, but really, I don't think we're too concerned about first year record all things considered

didn't fox start out 3-8 though? 4 wins out of the last 5 or something. never know how we could finish. seems unlikely we'll hit 7 wins, but really, I don't think we're too concerned about first year record all things considered

fox' early teams were streaky

started 3-0

lost 8 in a row, then won 4 of 5.

started 5-0

had a 3 game losing streak somewhere in there before a winning streak to end the season/enter the playoffs

Archived