• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skyrim

Paintballr

I made an Orc and I've just been wandering around killing animals for leather to build up my smithing skill so I can build kick ass poo later. Going to the workbench and upgrading tunics and poo only cost you one set of leather strips and it raises your skill. Between that and forging iron daggers I've been able to upgrade smithing substantially at a minimal supply cost.

I made an Orc and I've just been wandering around killing animals for leather to build up my smithing skill so I can build kick ass poo later. Going to the workbench and upgrading tunics and poo only cost you one set of leather strips and it raises your skill. Between that and forging iron daggers I've been able to upgrade smithing substantially at a minimal supply cost.

This can be done with all characters correct? or does the orc have a smithing advantage?

Game has been awesome so far. Melee is the regular old hack and smash, but at least it 'feels' a little better. The magic is MUCH improved though. I got a Redguard up to level 10 focusing on combat, heavy armor, one hander, etc but decided to restart as a pure mage.

I haven't run into any major bugs which is pretty odd. My only complaint would be horses are buggy and love to attack poo and get themselves killed but it only an annoyance.

Game has been awesome so far. Melee is the regular old hack and smash, but at least it 'feels' a little better. The magic is MUCH improved though. I got a Redguard up to level 10 focusing on combat, heavy armor, one hander, etc but decided to restart as a pure mage.

I haven't run into any major bugs which is pretty odd. My only complaint would be horses are buggy and love to attack poo and get themselves killed but it only an annoyance.

The horse getting in on the fight annoys me, too. I'd prefer they just stand back and let me handle it :D Same with when you have a companion or someone with you on the mission, they tend to literally step in front of my swinging weapon and then yell at me when they get hit. All in all, though, the combat feels way better than the Fallouts and previous Elder Scrolls.

I'm pretty surprised by the complete lack of glitches in my game. They did a good job polishing it up before release.

I'm a Nord with a mace in one hand (level 40ish one-handed skill) and destruction magic (level 30ish) in the other. Straight up warrior, joined the Companions.

I love how, as I play through, I get inspired for the other kinds of characters i want to use after I'm done with this playthrough.

Archived