• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday, December 11th is Punch a Falcon Fan in the Face Day

SCP

Terrible joke really.

Really!?!? You ever been to an ATL game!? There fans are complete azz fuggs, they start fights every game! Ive been around several that should have been punched in the face! But making a joke about a bunch of douche bags is over stepping some boundry...

Joke>actually puching someone

How many times do you yell "Sit down!!!" during a panther home game? 45, 50 times?

So because I think it is terrible to joke about hitting an opposing teams fan in the face I'm yelling "sit down" during the game? Leave the controlled violence on the field between the two teams.

Really!?!? You ever been to an ATL game!? There fans are complete azz fuggs, they start fights every game! Ive been around several that should have been punched in the face! But making a joke about a bunch of douche bags is over stepping some boundry...

Joke>actually puching someone

Yeah since they act like azz fuggs it's okay to joke around about punching them in the face.

It's all fun and jokes until someone actually does it.

I promise I will not spill your Cabernet when I punch a Falcon fan. If I do, just text security and have me removed.

PS- bonus day!!!! Cowboys lost!!! Suck it cowboy tards!

I don't drink, I don't text and I don't talk $hit on the internet.Thats for cowards.

Yeah since they act like azz fuggs it's okay to joke around about punching them in the face.

It's all fun and jokes until someone actually does it.

Uumm yes it is! Like said there fans START fights, most panther fans are relaxed.so the ones throwing punches are ATL fans.

Archived