• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Park City UT vacation tips

Cat

I just booked a ski trip to Park City UT. This is my first time there. I've actually already looked into it a decent bit but you huddlers are always good for vacation tips. If you have any, I'd love to hear them. Restaurant suggestions, skiing suggestions, or any sites to go see around the area would be awesome.

I'm taking a 5 year old that will only have 1 or 2 ski sessions under his belt so any tips about that is definitely useful.

Thanks guys! :D

Lol, the only bad thing about skiing out west is coming back and skiing on the local slopes..

Hope you guys have a blast !

Good point! Good thinkg we are doing our Snowshoe WV a few weeks before and not after!!! But next year i'm sure will be a downer :(

How often do you go out west Cat? I was a ski instructor for 12 years up until this winter, and did various competitions when I was a little bit younger. I can give you tips for a lot of areas, as well as possibly hook you up with some deals.

Sweet! This is my first time skiing out west. If the kid likes skiing it definitely wont be our last.

Archived