• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TJ Yates > Andy Dalton.

SmootsDaddy89

Cam fans get mad when other QBs make playoffs lol

who's mad? everybody said that dalton was a game manager leaning on a good running game and defense and they were 100% right. when his team needed him to step up big he folded.

you should take this up with grits-his dude let him down big time and he's having a tough time coping.

i agree though people should be mad that cam newton only broke a bunch of records and is probably going to the pro bowl instead of imploding in the first round of the playoffs.

You will need to wait til next season to find out, if ever. Dalton imploded i guess but at least he was there. And the only reason Cam makes the Pro bowl is if a better quarterback backs out.

Individual honors that others decline so you win is better than leading your team to the playoffs, didn't you know that?

Wait is everyone of Cam's haters drinking the same koo-aid? You all sound the same.

Yeah, and I guess if Cam made the play-offs the way the Bengals did, by backing in and not outright winning it, you'd be spinning it in a negative fashion also. It's clear you enjoy antagonizing some Panthers fans with your twisted spin on everything Cam.

Also, individual accomplishments wasn't a problem for Peyton Manning. Don't see why it should be a problem for Cam.

Archived