• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who here works out at home?

Hawk

looking to get a home gym and I'm curious as to what you have/what you use?

I'm also curious, how tall you are because I'm concerned that some of the set ups might not allow me to use full range of motion as I am 6'7".

I have no interest in joining a gym as I live out in the country and I know full well I won't make the drive into town to go to the gym. Also, I work from home when I'm not travelling, so I can squeeze in a work out and still be "at work"!

what say you???

We do p90x. I don't have time for the gym. I'm 5' 9 no issues with the ceilings, because the are pretty tall however watch out for the fans!

We have 2,5,10,15 and 20lb weights, bands and a pull up bar. I don't use the bands anymore because one set snapped on me and really fuging hurt luckily I didn't lose an eye.

My buddy offered to give me insanity. I'm wanting to mix things up a bit because I've been doing p90x off and on since Feb 2011 and am a bit bored of the same routines especially since I had to cut out plyo due to knee problems.

Is insanity mostly cardio?

Archived