• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post the hottest "friend" you have on Facebook

Hotsauce

I need to vent..and I obviously cannot do it on facebook for everyone to read....

I understand we all post pics of our animals..and that's alllllll good...and they're all cute...BUT...

do you have to post them sleeping EVERY fuging DAY!!!! example titles:

"let me tell ya 'bout my beeeeest friend"

"these two are bff's!"

"so tired!"

"omg how cute are they!"

They're fuging sleeping! They're not dancing or reading poetry and they're sure as poo not jumping all over everybody for once!

and while you're at it MsIpostpicsofmyuntrainedbarkingjumpingdogseverydayandI'manenglishmajor, Learn to spell...THERE IS NO "A" IN DEFINITELY!

fug!!!

I need to vent..and I obviously cannot do it on facebook for everyone to read....

I understand we all post pics of our animals..and that's alllllll good...and they're all cute...BUT...

do you have to post them sleeping EVERY fugING DAY!!!! example titles:

"these two are bff's!"

"so tired!"

"omg how cute are they!"

They're fuging sleeping! They're not dancing or reading poetry and they're sure as poo not jumping all over everybody for once!

and while you're at it MsIpostpicsofmyuntrainedbarkingjumpingdogseverydayandI'manenglishmajor, Learn to spell...THERE IS NO "A" IN DEFINITELY!

fug!!!

Delete facebook account. Problem solved.

do you have to post them sleeping EVERY fugING DAY!!!! example titles:

"these two are bff's!"

"so tired!"

"omg how cute are they!"

fug!!!

That's why I stay away from my facebook. Instead, I come on huddle where everyone is free to express whatever they feel. I only use facebook to say "Hi" to my old college buddies and/or coworkers.

Archived