• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Receiving OROY Award

Bogus prediction. Fox is gonna pull it all together this year.

IDK man jerry richardson not renewing his contract says that he may of lost confidence in him. We'll see what happens this offseason.

IDK man jerry richardson not renewing his contract says that he may of lost confidence in him. We'll see what happens this offseason.

Just isn't going to happen bro. Did you not even watch the game against the Vikings? Matt Moore is going to be the best QB this franchise has ever had. With him on O and Pep on D, next season is going to be awesome.

Glad I didn't watch that. I was hoping they wouldn't actually do it like an AWARDS SHOW where they'd have all the guys there with no one knowing who'd been named whatever already. That's just stupid.

Everyone should've known ahead of time who was what. I'll never watch this show, because it's callous and dumb.

Glad I didn't watch that. I was hoping they wouldn't actually do it like an AWARDS SHOW where they'd have all the guys there with no one knowing who'd been named whatever already. That's just stupid.

Everyone should've known ahead of time who was what. I'll never watch this show, because it's callous and dumb.

Your avatar is perfect. Reflection of most of your posts.

what?

Archived