• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

greatest super bowl champ (you have seen)

tommy gun

growing up in the 80's i saw some great sb champions. the 84 49ers, 85 bears, 86 giants, 89 49ers, 92-93 cowboys, 94 49ers, 99 rams and ravens of 2000. these were all great teams. would be interesting to see them play each other in their prime. the top 3 of those i guess would be imo...99 rams, 94 49ers and the best would be the 85 bears. that bears team was BAD! only lost one game that season. shut out the giants and rams in playoffs. the crowning achievement was the murder of the patriots in the super bowl, 46-10. that was the best sb champion i have ever seen. i guess with free agency now you don't have really great teams. good ole days.

Not sure how they would have faired against other teams but I have to take my 02 Bucs... 196 points allowed all year, 5 interceptions in the super bowl (3 for touchdowns), all those great defensive players in their prime, the ability to go on the road and win in the snow...

There have been plenty of great teams, wish we could have a virtual simulation to compare the greats and see who was the best.

Not sure how they would have faired against other teams but I have to take my 02 Bucs... 196 points allowed all year, 5 interceptions in the super bowl (3 for touchdowns), all those great defensive players in their prime, the ability to go on the road and win in the snow...

There have been plenty of great teams, wish we could have a virtual simulation to compare the greats and see who was the best.

Not to mention a head coach that knew the entire playbook of the team he was facing in the Superbowl by heart...priceless.:D

Archived