• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So long Wilmington!

Kettle

Boo.

Have fun dude, and good luck.

We don't like you anyway... good riddance... :p

Good for you man... glad to hear about the job. I'll buy your house for like $20 grand... deal?

Not sure when I'm moving but we can try and get together before I do.

@thefuzz....smoked porter is ready this saturday. Barrel aged stout a few days later, and an IPA in early march. Oysters and beer?

Not sure when I'm moving but we can try and get together before I do.

@thefuzz....smoked porter is ready this saturday. Barrel aged stout a few days later, and an IPA in early march. Oysters and beer?

theres a guy up in Hampstead that advertises on CL - got some oysters from him a couple weeks ago- good salty topsail sound oysters of a good size - I recommend him

theres a guy up in Hampstead that advertises on CL - got some oysters from him a couple weeks ago- good salty topsail sound oysters of a good size - I recommend him

How big were they? My step dad gets the same kind from a place in CB. Selects. Last time I sure them with him we piped several open to find dollar bill sized oysters.

Hate to see ya go, glad you got something full time.:piggy:

Well poo, let's get together before you leave. I'm glad that you have been offered a position though, congratulations.

Thanks to you both. Will try to get in touch. I actually return to the contract position monday. Gonna be sweet to give notice.

Archived