• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attention Ladies

Darth Biscuit

Me too... mine hates thongs, but I have talked her into wearing more lacy type stuff...

when I met my wife, she wore thongs and no underwear most of the time. Saying she liked them better.

Now over the years, she's come to admit that this was a lie and opts for comfort.

I've been bamboozled!

when I met my wife, she wore thongs and no underwear most of the time. Saying she liked them better.

Now over the years, she's come to admit that this was a lie and opts for comfort.

I've been bamboozled!

That's strange, nothing is more comfy then commando. I use to always were underwear but with skinny jeans, leggings, and yoga pants being must of my wardrobe in the winter I've found myself just skipping out on the undies like Lp said, why bother.

That's strange, nothing is more comfy then commando. I use to always were underwear but with skinny jeans, leggings, and yoga pants being must of my wardrobe in the winter I've found myself just skipping out on the undies like Lp said, why bother.

Maybe she's afraid of showing toe? I don't know.

Archived