• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Major Bobcats Announcement Coming Soon?

As far as I can tell, you all troll KT into mentioning race. You all should probably cut it out.

He is the one that brings it up 90% of the time. Half the time I go into a thread about the Bobcats and a bit of an argument breaks out, KT throws in his race card, specifically whenever you criticize his beloved Bob Johnson.

Because Bob is a better more proven businessman than MJ. He's not a "celebrity" tho, and that hurt him in this market. I think MJ can turn it around but to this point he's struggled and people sometimes dont hold him accountable for things because he's MJ.

Some peoples distate for our founder is stronger than their love of basketball. Im tired of people disrespecting the Bobs culture and history to prop up NO's team. My history. OUR history, whether you like it or not. 10, 20, 30 years from now downtown charlotte will be draped in orange and blue. The Bobs are firmly entrenched in our community. Anybody thats got an issue with that is welcome to cheer for somebody else. But we're not changing our identity and who we are because you are too weak to accept it. And I'd say the same thing about our Panthers.

He is the one that brings it up 90% of the time. Half the time I go into a thread about the Bobcats and a bit of an argument breaks out, KT throws in his race card, specifically whenever you criticize his beloved Bob Johnson.

I only see that after at least 5 mentions of KT being a racist.

I only see that after at least 5 mentions of KT being a racist.

I'm not talking about this thread, ill admit I didn't read all the pages and only the 7th and 8th when I posted, so I assumed(and probably shouldn't have), but there are plenty of other threads where he has brought it up.

As far as I can tell, you all troll KT into mentioning race. You all should probably cut it out.

I'm a real newb on this page, and I might be overstepping my boundaries, but...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Granted, I'd never call KT (or most anyone else I meet on a message board, for that matter) a racist. I don't know the guy. But to come to the defense of the single most egregious troll I've seen on any board, anywhere, is a real mindblower to me.

If he actually believes the inanity he spews, KT is clearly a delusional, angry, mean-spirited person who doesn't tolerate views other than his own...TROLL.

If he doesn't believe his own dreck, and it's all an effort to get a rise out of people trying to have an informed debate...TROLL.

Protecting the TROLL from TROLLING is like treating your cookie-thief nephew to a bag of Famous Amos when he gets caught.

It's just silly.

John how are you any different than Hawks fans, Magic fans, etc who trash our city and team? You're actually worse because you kill us and undermine us from within. To get you respect, you must give it. You show none to the Bobs, so screw the memory of the Hornets. Let it remain that, a memory, on internet message boards and online LOCAL petitions. Its bout to be like they never existed here. You dont love Charlotte or the people in it, just a team that hasnt been relevant here this century. Those little kids who scream and cheer at Bobcats games got more belief and pride than you. Your pride and joy is in New Orleans. You dont represent Charlotte, so stop acting as if you do. You misrepresent us actually, sellout.

:lol:

I've loyally attended B**Cats games since 2004. As many as possible, this horrible year included. Fact is, I'm a really big fan. I'm actually bringing around 100 or so of my closest friends with me to next Friday's game...ever done anything like that King? We've bought tickets, and we're going to buy concessions, and cheer like mad for our team and our city. We just happen to differ a little with the company line, that's all.

All sold out in section 222, but we're going strong in 223. Come by! We'd love to have ya :)

John how are you any different than Hawks fans, Magic fans, etc who trash our city and team? You're actually worse because you kill us and undermine us from within. To get you respect, you must give it. You show none to the Bobs, so screw the memory of the Hornets. Let it remain that, a memory, on internet message boards and online LOCAL petitions. Its bout to be like they never existed here. You dont love Charlotte or the people in it, just a team that hasnt been relevant here this century. Those little kids who scream and cheer at Bobcats games got more belief and pride than you. Your pride and joy is in New Orleans. You dont represent Charlotte, so stop acting as if you do. You misrepresent us actually, sellout.

KT it seems as though you would take any scrap the corporate masters throw you. How bout I come take your Benz and give you a Maxima in a couple years?

You'd probably feel "so lucky" they gave you a Maxima.

Most of the people that support the Bobcats read this forum and that is why we post here. Just because we prefer the Charlotte Hornets over the Charlotte Bobcats or vice versa is just the same as someone liking Coke over Pepsi, neither person is a fool!

I prefer the Charlotte Hornet experience over my Bobcats experience so far but since there is no Coke I'll drink Pepsi, no problem.

As for sellouts look in the mirror if you were ever a Charlotte Hornet fan. Watch the finger pointing. You usually point out yourself.

It doesn't matter what the team name is, it's Charlotte's team. The Hornets used to be Charlotte's team, but aren't anymore. That's the Bobcat's, go cheer for them, watch the games...give them your support just like you did the Hornets back in the day. Cho will get the team turned around and it's already started with Biyombo and Walker.

The city has been behind the Bobcats, while a vocal minority of "basketball fans" are trapped in a 20 year time warp. Its kinda cool tho to see everyone else enjoying the team we have now while others take pride in being 20-25 years behind the rest of the NBA world.

Wow.

To say this city has EVER been behind the Bobcats is crazy and delusional.

KT it seems as though you would take any scrap the corporate masters throw you. How bout I come take your Benz and give you a Maxima in a couple years?

You'd probably feel "so lucky" they gave you a Maxima.

I feel sorry you view a miserable Hornets franchise that no one wants to buy is a "Benz"

Archived