• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL at Peppers

Jangler

Mort on ESPN just said The Panthers would love trade him and the Eagles seem to be interested, I wonder what the hold up is??

Dumbass.

it could be other things slowing this up..the fact hurney prob wants too much..for him..

maybe the eagles are not offering there first for him..it could be a lot of things holding this up...and the entire boldin thing might kill this

This just in: ESPN now reports from a source knowledgeable of the situation that Peppers is now very interested in teams that are running the under-utilized 2-5 defense, in which there are two down tackles, 4 linebackers, and Pep gets to do whatever the fug he wants each play. Only then, the source goes on to say, can Peppers reach his "full potential".

ESPN = Throw sh!t at the wall and see what sticks...

My cousin (who had macro-economics with Peps college roommate), tells me Pep want to actually play in the new 9-1-1 defense, in which there is one down lineman, a safety, and what's known as the "clusterfvck" formation in the middle, confusing offenses and bringing in sacks-a-plenty. Also, when running this defense, you play that annoying Lil' Wayne song about the cop or whatever, which forces the opposing QB to purposely tank just to get that defense, and the song, off the field.:dupe:

And this is every bit as reputable as ESPN's "insider" reporting.

In all honesty this could be the "leak" that gets Peppers to sign his tender. It would be interesting to know if Pep's agent has had any contact with Philly. Either way I hope that Carney is one the phone with them right now seeing what can get done.

I really think it is going to take at least a 1st and 2 3rds, or something comparable, for the Panthers to be willing to trade him. Although I also think that Hurney and Fox are just as willing to keep Peppers so the 2 1st may be the hard line price. Who knows.

This just in: ESPN now reports from a source knowledgeable of the situation that Peppers is now very interested in teams that are running the under-utilized 2-5 defense, in which there are two down tackles, 4 linebackers, and Pep gets to do whatever the fug he wants each play. Only then, the source goes on to say, can Peppers reach his "full potential".

ESPN = Throw sh!t at the wall and see what sticks...

I heard he wants to play on a 3-3-5 defense.

My cousin (who had macro-economics with Peps college roommate), tells me Pep want to actually play in the new 9-1-1 defense, in which there is one down lineman, a safety, and what's known as the "clusterfvck" formation in the middle, confusing offenses and bringing in sacks-a-plenty. Also, when running this defense, you play that annoying Lil' Wayne song about the cop or whatever, which forces the opposing QB to purposely tank just to get that defense, and the song, off the field.:dupe:

And this is every bit as reputable as ESPN's "insider" reporting.

Oh god not this again. BTW I heard he wants to play in the old philly style 3-4 defense. lol

Archived