• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther: Path To The Draft

Spaceballs83

2nd round. they was saying that he would be bpa if he was still there when we picked in that round.

Second round lol, no way in hell with a top 10 pick.

Good, cause I was about to have a fit. He definitely would be BPA in the second round, but we really need to focus on the secondary if we go DL in the first. I know Chud would salivate if Coby was there in the second.

We need better rotation at DE. Hardy struggled mighty last season, I'm not sure if he's a starting material.

This is my problem imo, and the way he gets washed up in the run. Coples would do a great deal in that department, we also had flashes at DT with Shirley etc plus Edwards is coming back.

I'm sorry, I"m not digging Couples.

There have been a lot of defensive ends with impressive physical stats that don't do much in the NFL.

This player's motor to me is really in question and this defense needs someone along the lines of Ray Lewis that plays and leads by example and kicks ass and takes name.

Couples isn't that guy.

I'm sorry, I"m not digging Couples.

There have been a lot of defensive ends with impressive physical stats that don't do much in the NFL.

This player's motor to me is really in question and this defense needs someone along the lines of Ray Lewis that plays and leads by example and kicks ass and takes name.

Couples isn't that guy.

Have you not heard of Jon Beason? He is the leader and heart of our defense. Ray Lewis type players only come once in a blue moon.

Now about Coples, I disagree all dlineman take plays off especially when you're in most downs. I've seen CJ take plays off anf other pass-rushers you all most have to sometimes, Coples sometimes goes into coverage, makes tackles downfield, and he's in ALL downs. That is exhausting.

Average DEs can generate a lot of pass rush if the DTs are worth a damn. The problem is, we don't have any DTs who demand a physical presence, which will free up guys like Greg Hardy to make decent plays inside of the pocket. I say we really need to get a DT, whether it's Poe, Cox, Worthy, or Brockers, I'm not sure.

Archived