• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Of The Funniest Things I Think I Have Ever Seen

Herbert The Love Bug

I once saw a fat lady sit on her kid at Chick Fi A. The one on Rea rd. I was framing houses at the time and we were there for lunch and this very, very large woman sat on her young child. Its hard to describe but i remember seeing her sit down and i said "oh no" and all my buddies (5) turned their heads in time. All you could hear was the kids muffling sounds, kind of like Kenny from South Park. Anyways of course we all busted out laughing. I kind of feel bad now for the mom but i really felt bad for the little kid at the time. She had to have be pushing 400 pounds.

North Carolina State's own Zach Galifianakis as Seth Galifianakis. So freaking funny

It is kind of old so you may have seen it, but nothing has made me laugh like this in a while so I thought I would share. A good laugh is good for everyone!

:D

Purple Onion!

Some great one-liners in that set:

"Did you see that show on Lifetime about that woman?"

"I like to read the Bible in public, and when someone sees what I'm reading, I mumble aloud..'Oh Bullshit!'"

"When you look like me, it's hard to get a table for one at Chucky Cheese."

Archived