• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carl Edwards.......

JakeFlake

Carl had some strong words about the yellow line. He said NASCAR won't be happy until someone gets killed because of that yellow line.

Of course the Fox guys completely ignored that statement. Are they in bead with NASCAR or what?

Carl had some strong words about the yellow line. He said NASCAR won't be happy until someone gets killed because of that yellow line.

Of course the Fox guys completely ignored that statement. Are they in bead with NASCAR or what?

It wasnt the yellow line. It was the COT "box". And Fox has been told before do not do driver comment anaylisis before. They do not want there "A" team to be ripping drivers on air. Have to watch Speed Victory Lane or ESPN Nascar Now for commentary.

As for the wreck it was his own fault. and his spotters.

That wreck was nucking futz!!!! I channeled my inner redneck and watched the whole thing. In between innnings of the Phillies game and timeouts of the Celtics/Bulls game of course. I had some $$$ of Paul Menard and watching that bright neon car weave in and out of almost every wreck was fun. Never noticed before but he has skillz yo.

Anyone else think of Ricky Bobby when Carl started running to the finish line? :D

It wasnt the yellow line. It was the COT "box". And Fox has been told before do not do driver comment anaylisis before. They do not want there "A" team to be ripping drivers on air. Have to watch Speed Victory Lane or ESPN Nascar Now for commentary.

As for the wreck it was his own fault. and his spotters.

:iamwithstupid:

Well, I'd like to know what the answer to this problem is. I'm not sure there is one short of...

1. Create a Plate-spec car. This completely would defeat the purpose of the COT.

2. Make up extra rules and extra-strict policing, ruining the race for everyone.

3. Make up a special engine for plate racing. Also expensive.

4. Stop racing here. Not going to happen.

Archived