• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Opinion: Winner And Loser Of This Years Firsts

Brokenbad

I like what Dallas and New England did.

Miami are the clear losers. Although TB got 2 good guys in Barron and Martin, I think they were idiots to pass on Claiborne.

ps - I also like what we did. I think once the shock went away that we didnt get a DL or CB, we got a future stud at LB position.

Winner - Vikings - only trade down one spot and fix their O-Line and Secondary

Loser - Seattle - What a fuggin stupid pick. They must of wrote the wrong name on the card or thought it was the 2nd round because the draft was moving so fast.

So this kid is going to split time at de as well? Sweet 6'2" 230 de's are dominate

Obvious apples to oranges as far as type of athlete, but I think 4-3 linebackers can have a huge impact for their team, especially if they can rush the passer like miller or have great cover skills against the pass like mr k. Still trying to get the spelling of his last name down.

I think the Cowboys made the best move, didn't really give up much at all for that pick. Smart move, which is odd for them.

As for us, I like our pick. Best player available at the time of our pick and able to step right in and play. He will bulk up some in the weight room.

Archived