• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [3] Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs Rd 2  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Los Angeles Lakers

The Lakers aren't a top 2 team. This has the makings of being an absolute laugher of a series. The Lakers have nobody on that squad that can stop Russell or Durant; poor Blake just kept getting abused out there by Westbrook. Kobe couldn't stop him, either. Sefolosha pretty much kept Kobe in check. I believe we're seeing the end of an era. OKC has dominated LA in every game they've played this year, and the one game they did win was a fluke(they were down 17 points at one point).

Durant, Westbrook, and the young Thunder squad got a chance to go up 2-0 in this series tonight. I usually like a close game, but I hope the thunder blow em out early. It's hard watching these games so late, especially when I have to get up for work so early

I personally can't wait for all of the blame to fall on Kobe's supporting cast again after they lose this series, and then for the next 8 months of speculation of them acquiring Deron Williams and Dwight Howard to come and play as Kobe's "sidekicks".

I personally can't wait for all of the blame to fall on Kobe's supporting cast again after they lose this series, and then for the next 8 months of speculation of them acquiring Deron Williams and Dwight Howard to come and play as Kobe's "sidekicks".

lol couldnt say it any better

Last 2 minutes for the clutch mamba = 2 turnovers, 2 missed shots, 0 points to help blow a 7 point lead. 9 of 25 shooting for the game. But let me guess: this loss will get pinned on mike brown, pau gasol, steve blake, etc.

Great game, I was surprised the Lakers lost it at the end after they had the game under control. Definitely one of the most impressive win I've ever seen out of this Thunder team, they didnt look like a bunch of young guys with minimal playoff experience at the end of the game. Its really looking like their year

Kobe chokes in the clutch! Squanders a 7 point lead late! 2 Turnovers, 2 bricks and an airball! The garden snake looks old and washed up. LA hide your brooms!

Hilarious that you bash Kobe for choking/disappearing in the 4th quarter....yet make continued excuses for LaBron having a history of exactly the same.

Kobe shying away from the last shot and deferring to Steve Blake has nothing to do with LeBron. Kobe is 1-7 all time when his team goes down 0-2. It doesnt get anymore clutch than that.

Kobe shying away from the last shot and deferring to Steve Blake was EXACTLY like LeBron shying away from the last shot and deferring to Chalmers in Game 2.

Try again.

Did he shoot 9/25 too and turn the ball over late? Is his team about to get swept out of the playoffs again? No. LeBron has nothing to do with Kobe choking the game away last nite? Even when Mr Clutch blows it Kobe apologists want to blame the MVP. LOL

Archived