• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't look now

Gazi

Hopefully now the douche bag known as Adam Schein gets off his Saint's knob slobering campaign..... All year on NFL radio before the season started, he had the Saints as not just the best team in the NFC South, but the ENTIRE NFC, had them at 13-3.... Part of his Schein's guys...... When I called in and mentioned the Panthers and their moves about getting guys like Otah, Stewart, Godfrey, Brayton, Dehomme back etc. he said we would still only be a 7-9 team....Eat poo Adam!

thumb.jpg

Hopefully now the douche bag known as Adam Schein gets off his Saint's knob slobering campaign..... All year on NFL radio before the season started, he had the Saints as not just the best team in the NFC South, but the ENTIRE NFC, had them at 13-3.... Part of his Schein's guys...... When I called in and mentioned the Panthers and their moves about getting guys like Otah, Stewart, Godfrey, Brayton, Dehomme back etc. he said we would still only be a 7-9 team....Eat sh*t Adam!

thumb.jpg

Schein is a f*cking moron and his internet pick show gives everyone aids.

Look I don't like the Ain'ts either, and they haven't had a good season, but they are going to be plenty tough in the dome when we play them, a game I have feeling we will need to win. Worse, they've had a ton of injuries and next year, watch out for them. They will be plenty good.

Look I don't like the Ain'ts either, and they haven't had a good season, but they are going to be plenty tough in the dome when we play them, a game I have feeling we will need to win. Worse, they've had a ton of injuries and next year, watch out for them. They will be plenty good.

/Yes

/Signed

Panthers fans of all people should know exactly how it feels to have a good team that goes .500 or worse.

Get off the "Next year they will be good" kick. The Saints had one decent season in 2006. And they only went 10-6 that year....a year where the rest of the NFC South played God Awful.

They were 7-9 last year and 7-7 this year. They are the same sub .500 team that they were before Katrina.

The thing is though guys.....that is going to be us again next season. I have a feeling that the media is going to be back all over the Panthers nuts next offseason.

And rightfully so, considering that we will be the Super Bowl Champs! :-)

Even if we were to win the Super Bowl, I can't help but think the media would chose the same New Orleans team they've picked to win the division two years in a row. "Once those Saints fix that defense, look out!"

Of course, they'll also be intrigued by the Atlanta Falcons, especially as Ryan progress and the team builds through the draft and free agency (this would be a more understandable leaning).

Archived