• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers New Logo - Mastering the art of recreation!

Hotsauce

I am taking this pic, and making it into a stencil to put onto a cornhole board. However I need it to get cleaned up, i.e. smooth out the edges.

Can someone help me out, and attach it as a thumbnail???

Pie, Rep, and the password to Zod's huddle kittens nude archive will be awarded to the man who helps!

Y1sFK.jpg

Ideally, you want something 300dpi or larger for something like that. It's going to be tough to get a good quality image by enlarging a web graphic to the size needed for what you're talking about. I suppose it could be done by re-tracing the entire logo in Illustrator.

Aye if you need a cornhole board let me know. Im a graphic designer and I work at a shop that make alot of cornhole boards and Im working on one now for myself so if you need a good custom one message me what you want and I can get it for you and see how much they will charge.

Aye if you need a cornhole board let me know. Im a graphic designer and I work at a shop that make alot of cornhole boards and Im working on one now for myself so if you need a good custom one message me what you want and I can get it for you and see how much they will charge.

Thanks man, however I am making them myself...using stainless steel on everything so it can work on the beach!

Archived