• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... This Sunday Will Be A Black-Out

beastson

Just a reminder to everyone - not that it will help much this year, but remember for next year. For the last few years, the panthers have always asked that the fans wear the same color as the team. It's not new. Team wear black, fans wear black. Team wears white, fans wear white, Team wears blue, fans wear blue. Not everyone does it, but they have this promotion for every game.

All you people saying that you have to wear your whatever because you have nothing else or you've done it all season. Just go purchase a cheap, baggy black t shirt to put over whatever else you are wearing. Get on board already!!!

Right

You dont have to wear a black jersey if you dont have any

Just put on anything thats black

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Ask me in five years whether this draft class was good or not. Having said that, I'll grade the 2019 draft... R1 P16: Brian Burns - I'll argue this was a good pick. At the minimum, he was worth enough to have gotten a seriously good offer of picks which, in retrospect, we should've taken. But we still got something for him and his new team gave him a ton of money. R2 P37: Greg Little - Utter and complete flop. Only real value was somehow getting a 7th rounder from the Dolphins. R3 R100: Will Grier  - Played godawful the rare times he was on the field. Somehow still in the league. R4 P115: Christian Miller - Nothing of note. R5 P154: Jordan Scarlett - I don't think he even lasted two years. R6 P212: Dennis Daley - Some flashes of promise but we eventually traded him for some picks. Was terrible in Tennessee. I'll consider this a success since we got picks back. R7 P237: Terry Godwin - Did not last here long at all.  In summary, we got one quality starter... who is now gone. Daley might've been the second best player of this class and he was a middling backup at best. Burns saved this class from being a complete disaster.  D+
    • You can add that to the assessment of the whole offseason, but not the draft itself
    • If you're going to bring up the Burns trade you have to include the players we were able to sign with the money we saved by trading Burns.  We got three positions of need with the money we saved by trading him.