• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lock In Your Picks for #4, #24, #31, #33

chknwing

Talkingon 610 about trading the 4 for 14 & 18. I missed the first part but Id be all over that. 14,18,24,31,33. I dont care who we get as long as we hit on two of them. Kendall marshall at 14 then whoever you want.

No way. NBA draft is not like the NFL where you could pile up a lot of picks and still get quality guys in the later rounds.

There's a big drop off from top 7-8 down. Even if we were able to land say a Jeremy Lamb at 14, I wouldn't be satisfy bc who we going to get at 18?

I'd rather try to land a star player in the top 4 then having two three quality but average players. Making your team only mediocre, and not a serious contender.

Even if we trade with the Cavs down to 4 & get #24 in the process, the Bulls will need to offer us the world to move from #29 to #4 to snag Barnes (assuming he is still on the board). Rumor is that Deng is on the block and the Bulls think he is worth a premium but I think he is a good player who looks better than he is due to the talent around him.

Of course if they are desperate enough, how about #4 (after our trade with Clev.), Tyrus Thomas & Diop for #29, Deng & we get back the 1st round pick we owe them.

Deng has two years left for about the same money Tyrus is owed for three years. And we still have #24, #29 & #31. Two of those could be packaged to move back into the 11-14 range and get a decent player.

Yeah, they will not do that but one can dream.

No way. NBA draft is not like the NFL where you could pile up a lot of picks and still get quality guys in the later rounds.

There's a big drop off from top 7-8 down. Even if we were able to land say a Jeremy Lamb at 14, I wouldn't be satisfy bc who we going to get at 18?

I'd rather try to land a star player in the top 4 then having two three quality but average players. Making your team only mediocre, and not a serious contender.

Jeremy Lamb, Kendall Marshall, Moe Harkless, Tony Wroten, Festus Ezeli, Terrence Jones, etc.

....but I'd rather get Harrison Barnes @ #4.

Jeremy Lamb, Kendall Marshall, Moe Harkless, Tony Wroten, Festus Ezeli, Terrence Jones, etc.

....but I'd rather get Harrison Barnes @ #4.

Still none of those guys at this point is better than a T-rob, MKG, or Barnes to say if we just stay in the top four.

Only Lamb, Jones and Marshall are only worth a no. 14. After that you can't get anyone better at 18. Would you rather just take a Barnes or t-rob itself at top 4 or getting two guys like a Lamb and Festus? Lamb is a SG, Marshall/wrotten PG, Festus C, Jones PF. Bc we sure dnt need a SG or PG with the players left at that point. I'd rather just go head and take a Banres or Trob. You're losing talents each time by trading down and trying to pile up picks.

Guest herpes

I hope they trade back to #4 then Beal/Robinson get drafted. No way MJ & Cho pick MKG over Barnes. Cho is gonna make anybody who wants the pick take Tyrus Thomas. If we can dumped Tyrus, draft Barnes, & add more picks the night will be a major success.

There are no stars in this draft. In my scenerio.

14 - kendall marshall

18 - moe harkless - 6'9 sf st johns

24 - fab melo

31 - quincy miller - 6'10 sf baylor

33 - darius johnson-odom - 6'3 sg marquette

Or we could stay put and pick one guy at number 2 with just as many question marks. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Archived