• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in Dwight Howard's Trade Talk.

Depends o n which "Brooks" you are talking about here

Getting MarShon Brooks is possible. Getting Brook Lopez isn't. I'm thinking carolina-chuck misunderstood which "Brooks" Stroup-a-loop was refering to.

Or maybe I'm the one that's confused :) That's quite possible

my bad. i mistaken Brooks for Lopez.

It likely won't be Brooklyn either, though I doubt he actually gets traded today unless the Magic back off of some of their demands. It sounds like they want a franchise player (Bynum), multiple draft picks, and to be absolved of most of Otis Smith's poor contracts in return for an injured player who says he'll only re-up with one team. Not likely AT ALL....

Guest Bwood

Dwight is going to be a Laker.

And just like usual, we'll know that LA will be the champs before the season even starts.

If Howard is traded to the Lakers, can we go a head and have the Lakers vs. Heat series to see who wins the title?

No, Howard's back needs to heal first, and Kobe and Bron have to get back from the games :D ....really think D12 winds up in Houston though. They have BY FAR the best package to offer the Magic if they're serious about renting D12 and trying to convince him to stay....

Archived