• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I watch Panther games without direct tv? (living in Atlanta)

Hotsauce

I just moved to Atlanta (in case you missed my moving to ATL thread). I am looking at new TV packages. I have had direct tv in the past, but prefer to have Uverse again.

Does Xbox stream it? Can I stream the games online? Any other ways I can get the games w/out direct tv?

Watching the falcons will not be an option.

Thanks

Don't know how much Sunday Ticket costs, but if you go to a bar every week for 16 games, and you spend $20 every time, that comes to $320. That's more than DirecTV I think, but remember, in exchange for that $20 you're getting some beer and food. If you had bought that beer and food at home and paid for Sunday Ticket, you'd probably spend more. Plus, at the bar, you get to hang out with other football fans and watch multiple games at the same time. It's a no-brainer for me, I live in Raleigh, so I get Panther games at home for free, but I'm still at my local sports bar on Sundays 90% of the time.

HEY ATL PANTHERS FANS THE NEW SPOT ------>Taco Mac at Virginia Highlands. 1006 N. Highland Ave. Atlanta, Georgia 30306

It is usually my buddy Nick who is a member here and a few hot chicks that watch games there every sunday. We have slowly but surely taken over the spot and now they say our "catch phrases" after big plays....of course you would have to be there to understand.....but come on out this saturday night for the preseason game.....I will be there with my black panthers cap and Nick will probably have his Braves vintage baseball cap on.......

HEY ATL PANTHERS FANS THE NEW SPOT ------>Taco Mac at Virginia Highlands. 1006 N. Highland Ave. Atlanta, Georgia 30306

It is usually my buddy Nick who is a member here and a few hot chicks that watch games there every sunday. We have slowly but surely taken over the spot and now they say our "catch phrases" after big plays....of course you would have to be there to understand.....but come on out this saturday night for the preseason game.....I will be there with my black panthers cap and Nick will probably have his Braves vintage baseball cap on.......

What catch phrases would those be?

Archived