• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and most of the starters will play 1st quarter vs. Texans

CatMan72

even if davis was playing i think it would be a mistake for kuechly to move to the mike in a practice game. he needs the reps at the position he's going to be playing.

it's all about the reps. not about the score board. if the score board/game actually mattered then maybe move kuechly inside, but that isn't the case.

even if davis was playing i think it would be a mistake for kuechly to move to the mike in a practice game. he needs the reps at the position he's going to be playing.

it's all about the reps. not about the score board. if the score board/game actually mattered then maybe move kuechly inside, but that isn't the case.

Yes it's just pre-season, I get that.

But I was saying in a game day situation if Beason was out, the starters would be Anderson, Kuechly, Davis.

Kuechly absolutely has to be on the field at all times.

Yes it's just pre-season, I get that.

But I was saying in a game day situation if Beason was out, the starters would be Anderson, Kuechly, Davis.

Kuechly absolutely has to be on the field at all times.

Well if that's truly what you were saying then you shouldn't be surprised that they didn't put him in the middle for this game......

Dude I forgot Davis was out too. Yeah it's just preseason but you never know what packages they'll run.

Why the fug are you attacking me in two different threads is my question?

I'm not attacking you. I thought you said that you didn't let anything on the internet get to you? Take a deep breath, or something.

Dude shut up you are literally just trying to fluster me on the internet and it's not going to happen haha.

I just got off work and I'm trying to relax and catch up on my Panther news, can you kindly leave me the fug alone?

Dude shut up you are literally just trying to fluster me on the internet and it's not going to happen haha.

I just got off work and I'm trying to relax and catch up on my Panther news, can you kindly leave me the fug alone?

Err, no I'm not. If you can't handle debating a topic on a message board then maybe you need to masturbate more or something. Either way, chill out before you hurt yourself.

Err, no I'm not. If you can't handle debating a topic on a message board then maybe you need to masturbate more or something. Either way, chill out before you hurt yourself.

I'm smoking a bowl of medicinal marijuana and I have a ladyfriend so I think I'm as chill as can be.

Like I said, leave me alone now. I'm tired of hearing you and rayzor complain.

Archived