• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In case you had doubt - Julius Peppers probably borderline functioning mentally handicapped

g5jamz

This is pretty crazy. Can't believed they let his transcripts out. That is very bad.

Certainly not the first college athlete to not be a student.

Many years ago, a friend of mine's brother made it to the NBA after 4 years of college. He was illiterate. Don't think it is that bad today, but still...........

I know a guy that went to NCSU for 4 years, got a degree and is dumb as a rock. Can't even tell you the classes he "took."

It happens everywhere. That doesn't make it right, but that's how it is.

Being dumb and getting a degree is a lot different than having independent study classes with an enrollment of 1 just so the player can maintain eligibility.

Especially when those shell classes are the only things keeping them eligible.

Again my friends who are lawyers, doctors, and dentists are pissed about this. People who are just fans of the sports programs and have nothing invested in the university have no issue with this.

years ago my cousin was a "tudor" for tony kimbrow at seneca high school in louisville kentucky. She recieved a scholarship at u of l and sat right beside him in 3 classes. Two syllable words were the max of his literate abilities. Couldn't subtract but somewhat add, as long as fingers were involved. in the end it was a waste cus he got addicted to crack and couldn't hit the rim in the metro tourney while shooting freethrows. They kicked him out and ate the embarrassment. Plus I forgot the principal at seneca went to an administrative job for u of l after tony's graduation.

Archived