• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/14 training camp twitter thread

considering the leg that guy has, there should be no short kicks like there was saturday. only reason i can think of is to see how the coverage units handle them. imo, holliday is about as good a test as you can have. that kid is a bullet. unfortunately we failed that one. i just don't know that the intention was to allow him a chance to return it.

Also is could of been as simple as just a singular poor kick - and nothing more

kicks from the 50 are great and the fact that he has plenty of leg is fantastic buuuut, dude better be lights out inside the 40. . and he shouldnt be kicking line drives from that range. I havnt watched him much yet but those are things Id like to see personally.

So nice having Mega and Rayray representing the common sense crowd here on the huddle. . I fell much less inclined to post sarcastic remarks with them representin.

rivera better get over his man love over former ex chargers scrubs. there is no way that piece of garbage tutu is the 3rd receiver, he shouldnt be on the damn team.

More like Chud. I'm sure it was Chud's idea to bring in Naanee and Tutu.

kicks from the 50 are great and the fact that he has plenty of leg is fantastic buuuut, dude better be lights out inside the 40. . and he shouldnt be kicking line drives from that range. I havnt watched him much yet but those are things Id like to see personally.

So nice having Mega and Rayray representing the common sense crowd here on the huddle. . I fell much less inclined to post sarcastic remarks with them representin.

Well, Mare struggles at 50ish and chokes at 30 yard clutch kicks. Seems like any easy call

Yeah I think that Medlock kick off was a one-off. He has a leg. It didn't help they had a track athlete back there with our poor STs. I think we stick with Medlock and Mare gets the boot.

The punter situation is more intriguing to me. Harris kicks it a tad longer but Nortman isn't bad either. If we could keep Harris knowing that Nortman finds our PS I would feel more comfortable about it. But I'd hate to lose Nortman who is a rookie because we stick with Harris.

Archived