• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Smitty Vid and Cam Bandwagoner

Lilsmitty09

Enjoy...

As for the "Cam Bandwagoner", I had "YESWECAM1SUPERMAN" (makes some good videos of cam and panthers, but of course of other nfl players) comment on it:

"r u challenging me to top this bro cause I will and I can"

you should have stopped there and made a friendly competition out of making the best video every week throughout the season.. .. ;)

turf war on youtube? silliness.

i mean i can understand if it was between vid makers of rival teams, but when you're both fans....sorry, it's just dumb.

it doesn't really matter who starts it...be the bigger man and don't make it dumber by fighting back.

I agree with Bwood. I live in northern Cali and I used to watch every game at a sports bar before I got Sunday ticket. There was maybe two or three games where I'd see another panthers fan, and typically they were a NC transplant. I wore my Cam jersey to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch a preseason game and must have had two or three people ask me if I was just a fan because of Cam. I wanted to throat punch them. But I'm getting old and have rage issues already, so I can't let people questioning my fan hood bother me like I did when I was just a pup.

Good video. Both of you come off as psychopaths bitching about "||". No need to call the other guy out and question his loyalty just because he makes videos of other teams players. Guy makes crispy videos and obviously wants a large fanbase, so he diversifies his videos. Hell probably the best Cam Newton highlight video most would agree is made by that CelticsPatriotsFan dude, so IDK why your all butthurt over him.

A good video is a good video. Honestly, how many of these types of videos can you even make for the Panthers? Cam and Smitty sure, then double trouble, but after that? You gonna show footage of Kalil blocking people? Or gamble sticking with his man? These kind of videos only really work for the flashy positions.

I could give a rats ass less about the "||" . That's not the big deal here. The big deal is I just find it ammusing people say he's a Panther fan and has every right to be, yet he has a New England Patriots Jersey and reps it. He probably has no idea what happened between the Panthers/Pats in 03, because all he knows is the Cam Newton era. How can any Panther fan allow another fan to "rep" a patriots jersey.

I could give a rats ass less about the "||" . That's not the big deal here. The big deal is I just find it ammusing people say he's a Panther fan and has every right to be, yet he has a New England Patriots Jersey and reps it. He probably has no idea what happened between the Panthers/Pats in 03, because all he knows is the Cam Newton era. How can any Panther fan allow another fan to "rep" a patriots jersey.

You mean the panthers and patriots played in a superbowl against each other? And the panthers lost? and now anyone who has any loyalty to the panthers has to hate the pats with an undying passion?

they aren't our divisional rivals and they beat us fair and square. in fact many of our players were juicing that season. be a good sport about it.

Archived