• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

SCP

Bucs were an embarrassment last year, that 6-10 team spanked your 4-12 team twice. Nice try though..go lose 10 in a row again

Last year doesn't mean poo. In 2010 the Bucs beat up on Carolina.

This is a new coaching staff. The Bucs have 2 new safeties, a new CB and a new LBer, a new WR, a new TE, a new LG, a new center and a new RB.

Last year really means nothing. I expect a good game with it coming down to which QB plays the better game. If the Bucs can turn Newton into a passer, I think Freeman has the better game. If Newton makes plays with his feet, I think the Bucs are in trouble and lose.

Oh, we can talk junk just about any time we wish, especially to a 6-10 team.

Best of luck on Sunday. You'll need it.

Snook

Caught a nice Snook last April in the grass flats near causeway. Nice size but couldn't keep it. Are they allowing you to keep them yet?

Last year doesn't mean poo. In 2010 the Bucs beat up on Carolina.

This is a new coaching staff. The Bucs have 2 new safeties, a new CB and a new LBer, a new WR, a new TE, a new LG, a new center and a new RB.

Last year really means nothing. I expect a good game with it coming down to which QB plays the better game. If the Bucs can turn Newton into a passer, I think Freeman has the better game. If Newton makes plays with his feet, I think the Bucs are in trouble and lose.

dude.................this isn't "ron mexico" you're talking about here.

craapfan wrote: "Our 6-10 team had the 3rd ranked rushing offense."

Which earned you, well, six wins. France has a better record.

"it's going against last season's last ranked rushing D"

You'll soon learn that the Bucs D you saw last season ain't the buzz-saw your Kittys will be filleted by this Sunday. Enjoy.

"6 wins was 2 more than your team could manage"

I don't care what the national testing scores indicate; you Carolina boys are hell on basic math.

scumpanthers wrote: "Oh and Cam has proven he can throw it with the best of them..."

Provided there's not an unwatched laptop laying around to tempt him. Or a lucrative college contract to negotiate.

BigBust wrote: "Bucs were an embarrassment last year"

Well, we can't all win six whole games and reside among the league elite, can we?

:rolleyes:

Snook

Archived