• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

SCP

london, my goal was to reduce you to sputtering and whining. Pretty happy with the result.

Oh, shut your hole. I've beaten down folks who demeaned my country and I have the deepest regard for folks who have and do defend her, but whining about a funny nickname on an anonymous board is just puss. Quit hiding behind trumped-up indignities and talk football, son.

Ah, so Panther fans bristle at the jumbling of "USMC", but they're fine with belittling retarded kids. Glad you guys took the time to clarify your sterling standards of conduct.

Hey your the one who started it but diverting from football. Ill talk football anytime unfortuanly you lack any knowledge of the game. As for beating me down try it...you feel froggy jump. Ill meet you anytime. Hell ill be at the game. Pretty sad fans of other teams buy more tickets then your fans do.

LETS meet up and see if you are billy badass....like you are you are behind a keyboard. I was ready to drop the sh$t but you keep replying. It isnt smart to keep pissing off a Marine, and thats words to live by.

OK, so just to recap:

Bucs fans say that we went 6-10 last season, and that is the reason they will beat us on Sunday......but them going 4-12 does not mean anything because they won 10 game the season before. The logic behind this is astounding.

Cam will suck this year because all of the other teams have a years worth of film on him and will know how to beat him. So what you are saying is that they have no film of any other quarterbacks? (Not making an equality statement between Cam and the others but...) I am pretty sure they all have film of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, but it doesn't mean a damn thing if you can't beat them.

The Bucs beat NE in the 3rd preseason game so that means the are "for real" because it wasn't and accident. But us beating the Jets in the 3rd preseason game is meaningless. Freeman had a QBR of 68.3 in that game with 0 TDs. Newton's QBR was 74.3 with 1 TD. Again, must be Floridian logic, or something.

Freeman's preseason stats: 18-34 164 yds 1 td 0 int

Newton's preseason stats: 16-32 196 yds 2 td 0 int

Whoopty freaking doo.

This entire thread is a joke. Bucs fans spouting off only points that support their opinion that the Bucs will win. And posting links to gay websites. Panthers fans refuting said points and giving counter points that support the facts and being ignored or insulted. I believe the level of smack talk has been lowered to the level of the Bucs fans. And that is sad. Because, well, Bucs fans are sad.

But never let it be said that we can't carry on a conversation about football here, because we will point out your stupidity about the subject ad nauseam. All you have to do is listen, or read as the case may be. Put on your reading glasses, use the large font size, and read what you are told. You WILL learn something, but we can only teach you what you are willing and able to learn. Emphasis on able.

I found the whole thing funny. Its nice to get a lil nasty with other teams fans. This just deepens the rivalry. I'm hoping to completly deystroy them so I can rub their nose in poo later.

I agree. Its amazing how the foundation of their argument is based on the addition of 1 player. They'll be back to tell us why they lost on Sunday, i assure you. Lets just hope they dont blame the replacement refs like everyone else seems to be doing.

It looks more like a bottle of Captain Morgan's had sex with a parrot and the shirt was the resulting offspring.

And there is the difference between us, we would just sit back with our Captain on the rocks and watch, whereas you all would be offended. Diss the Bucs, diss their fans, but don't diss The Captain.

And there is the difference between us, we would just sit back with our Captain on the rocks and watch, whereas you all would be offended. Diss the Bucs, diss their fans, but don't diss The Captain.

Apparently your Florida Education is rearing it's non-comprehending head again.

I did not dis The Captain. I dissed the shirt. And you can sit back with your Captain on the rocks in Tampa Bay, while I am sitting back with my Presidente on the beach in the Caribbean.

Archived